Copy contents of users 'My Drive' into Shared Drive

Fraser Leafe

Jun 28, 2022, 9:58:25 AM6/28/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello!

As the title suggests, I'd like to copy (not move) all of the contents of a users My Drive into a Shared Drive, of which they have 'Content Manager' permissions of.

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks,
Fraser

The information in this e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential.  If you have received this message in error you must not print off, copy, use or disclose the contents.  The information may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege.  Please delete from your system and inform the sender of the error.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

Cherwell School is a part the River Learning Trust which is an exempt charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with registered company number 7966500 and its registered office is C/O Gosford Hill School, Oxford Road, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, OX5 2NT.

Ross Scroggs

Jun 28, 2022, 10:03:00 AM6/28/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Fraser,

There are lots of options to deal with the ownership/permissions of the My Drive files.