Problems on installation

Leonardo Abreu de Carvalho

Nov 29, 2022, 7:58:24 AM11/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello
I can't move on GAM installation. I select the "Repair" option and click on "Next" button, but the screen doesn't change. Has it happen to anyone?Screenshot_3.png

O conteúdo desta mensagem é confidencial e destinado exclusivamente aos destinatários. Caso a receba por engano, favor destruí-la e notificar o remetente de imediato. O correio eletrônico não configura meio seguro para transmissão de dados e o remetente NÃO se responsabiliza por eventual erro, atraso, extravio, interceptação ou infecção por vírus. Cabe ao destinatário solicitar versão física sempre que necessário.

The content of this message is confidential and was intended solely to its recipient.
In case this message is received by mistake, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. Electronic mails are not a safe channel for data transmission and the sender accepts NO liability for eventual errors, delays, loss, interception or virus infection. When necessary, the receiver must request a hard-copy version.

Ross Scroggs

Nov 29, 2022, 1:50:52 PM11/29/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Leonardo,

I'm in California (PST) and am generally available from 07:45 to 17:00. Send me a Meet/Zoom invitation and I'll try to help.

Ross

Cecilia Tubb

Oct 24, 2023, 5:28:00 AM10/24/23
to GAM for Google Workspace
I am having the same problem, it just sits on Next....Did we figure this out?
Untitled presentation (3).jpg

Ross Scroggs

Oct 24, 2023, 10:05:48 AM10/24/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
There is a hidden pop-up asking for authorization to proceed; look at the icons at the bottom of the screen.

If you need help, send me a Meet/Zoom invitation.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

On Oct 24, 2023, at 2:26 AM, Cecilia Tubb <cecili...@latterup.org> wrote:

I am having the same problem, it just sits on Next....Did we figure this out?
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/b61bbb21-3ce8-4884-b802-33ebf38d4a4en%40googlegroups.com.
<Untitled presentation (3).jpg>

Samuel Lewis Roberts

Dec 19, 2023, 3:05:36 PM12/19/23
to GAM for Google Workspace
I have the same issue. I don't see any pop-up asking for authorization... and I have deactivated anti-virus just in case that might cause issues.

Ross, I'll send you a Zoom invite--