google cloud platform no permission to download from SSH

John Appleseed

May 8, 2018, 11:43:26 AM5/8/18
to Google App Engine
When I try to download a file while in the ssh for a vm instance in the root\ directory, it says failed. Also when I try to access the file, it said no permission

Digil(Google Cloud Platform Support)

May 8, 2018, 9:15:17 PM5/8/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
In order to sort out your issue, could you explain further about the concern that you are having now? Including the following:

1. How did you transfer the files? Were you trying to download the file from virtual machine instance in the Google Cloud Platform to any other environment?
2. How did you access your virtual machine instance?
3. Looks like you don't have enough permission for that file. Have you checked the permission that you are having on that particular file?