Cant deploy app

Jason Taylor

Mar 25, 2020, 2:10:08 PM3/25/20
to Google App Engine
Hi I'm a complete newbie.

I'm trying to deploy the app from MAC.  When tg o get to the course build folder in command prompt i get the error "no such directory"

I have navigated to the directory that contains Coursebuilder using the CD command.

HELP!?!

maximusm

Mar 26, 2020, 6:24:34 PM3/26/20
to Google App Engine
Hi there Jason,

Can you explain what it is you are trying to do in App Engine? I can see that you are trying to deploy your app from mac, but it looks like you are following a certain tutorial. If you are following a tutorial then please link it here.

Can you also post the command you are running that is failing? This may just be a syntax error.

Iosif Cadelina

Apr 8, 2020, 11:17:58 PM4/8/20
to Google App Engine
im doing the same. im following this tutorial to create course builder

when i use this command it say no such file or directory please help

 - bash ./scripts/common.sh

methkal

Apr 9, 2020, 5:22:51 AM4/9/20
to Google App Engine
here are the steps that you need to follow:
- download the application files from here.
- unzip the file and "cd" into the "coursebuilder" directory where you can see all application files(check if you are in the right directory by using ls command, you should see all the application files).
- run the command " bash ./scripts/common.sh"