I would like to delete my old .appspot.com url link

Lord Rixuel

Oct 10, 2016, 7:41:26 PM10/10/16
to Google App Engine
Hi, I would like to delete my old appspot website link: lordrixuel.appspot.com

I cannot delete it because I deleted the email associated with it. I didn't know the website url would remain...

Barry Hunter

Oct 11, 2016, 7:28:07 AM10/11/16
to google-appengine
If you still have the Google Account that created it (ie you just deleted the Gmail email address, not the actual Account)

If you've deleted the Google account, not sure, sorry.

On 11 October 2016 at 00:41, Lord Rixuel <rix...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I would like to delete my old appspot website link: lordrixuel.appspot.com

I cannot delete it because I deleted the email associated with it. I didn't know the website url would remain...

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 12, 2016, 11:32:07 AM10/12/16
to Google App Engine
Hello,

Thanks for posting your issue.

If you have another account with Owner rights, you can use it to log in and shut down your project in view of final deletion. Otherwise, you can look into recovering your Google account by following these instructions if it’s still recoverable.

I hope that helps. Cheers!

Lord Rixuel

Oct 12, 2016, 12:14:07 PM10/12/16
to Google App Engine
Account linked with Hotmail cannot be recovered

Lord Rixuel

Barry Hunter

Oct 12, 2016, 12:33:51 PM10/12/16