Add ssl certificate for custom domain on GAE

Huy Nguyen

Sep 18, 2016, 10:37:19 AM9/18/16
to Google App Engine
Dear GAE support,

I want add new custom ssl domain for my project in GAE,
I added domain, then i add ssl certificate but not success. Message alert as image attacked,

You must verify ownership of this certificate's domain(s)in order to upload it

Ssl certificates namecheap for *.my_domain.com
Although webmaster tool added website property for my_domain.com and custom.my_domain.com

what happens ?
alert.png

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 21, 2016, 7:24:07 PM9/21/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Huy,

You should post platform issues to the Public Issue Tracker for App Engine, generally, but I'll be happy to take a look at this issue here first until we can make a thread there.

Could you email me directly a screenshot of what your Developers' Console looks like in the "App Engine > Settings > Custom domains" view? My email, if you can't see it, is pay...@google.com.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support