Google App Engine Migration from V1 to V2

Arun Prasath

Apr 10, 2018, 9:34:21 AM4/10/18
to Google App Engine
I have migrated my Google App Engine end point. There is one jar and war file available in my V1 libs folder. But after I migrated, there is war file only available in my v2 libs folder. Without jar file I cannot proceed my work. Is anything I missed in the migration process ? Help from anyone is appreciated.

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

Apr 10, 2018, 4:36:03 PM4/10/18
to Google App Engine
I can see that you also posted this on StackOverflow which we also monitor, and already getting responses from the community. I encourage everyone experiencing the same issue to continue discussions on StackOverflow since this forum is not meant for specific 1-on-1 technical issues, but for general discussion of the platform and its services.