Google cloud task in app engine flex error PERMISSION_DENIED

Binh Bui Van

Dec 6, 2018, 10:33:38 PM12/6/18
to Google App Engine
Hi all,
I am running cloud task on App engine flex.
It work normal.
But sometime i get this error when create task and task could not created

----
(node: 16) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: 7 PERMISSION_DENIED: App Engine targets require "appengine.applications.get" IAM permission (https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/admin-api/access-control) and the API_CLOUD_PLATFORM scope (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/cloud-platform).
------

Anyone tell me what is it? And what should i do?

Thank you.

Cristian (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 8, 2018, 2:08:02 PM12/8/18
to Google App Engine

Hello Binh,

This forum is useful to request information about Google products, and it is not the best forum for troubleshooting code. I suggest creating a post in Stackoverflow providing more details about your project. Of interest, you need to describe if the error you are seeing are happening during the creation of all task or just for some of them.  Based on the error you provided, Iit is likely this is caused by an issue in your code, according to this Stack Overflow question. From the error information, it is also  possible the error is related to your project’s permission configuration. To address this, we would need more information about the layout of your application and the Client library that you are using in your project. If this is an issue related to an actual Google Cloud product, we can engage into a private channel to review your project and try to reproduce the issue.

Have a great day!