Server Timeout whilst trying to add a Custom Domain to App Engine

Visto 26 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Bradley J. Gibby

no leída,
9 ene 2019, 9:15:349/1/19
a Google App Engine

Hi all,

I've been trying to add a custom domain to my App Engine project and I have been getting the following error for the last 24 hours.

Anyone know what's going on with the Custom Domain's for App Engine?
Screenshot from 2019-01-09 09-33-40.png
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)

no leída,
14 ene 2019, 17:03:2814/1/19
a Google App Engine
Hi Bradley,

It seems that  you have been affected by a known issue  and currently the App Engine engineering team is working on a fix but  there is no ETA at the moment.

Currently, there are two potential workarounds for this issue :

1.  Run the following gcloud command to add a custom domain to your application:

gcloud app domain-mappings create DOMAIN

2.  Use the app.domainMappings.create API method in the Admin API.

You may find more information regarding this by reviewing step 4 of the following article.

However, if the aforementioned workarounds didn’t help you to resolve the issue please open a private issue on Issue Tracker with providing the output of gcloud command mentioned above with the verbosity flag set to DEBUG as this will help us to narrow down and inspect the issue further.

Thanks for your understanding.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar