How to upload files to google app engine

Grant Coppedge

Nov 29, 2018, 8:26:41 PM11/29/18
to Google App Engine

Hello, simple question here that I can't seem to find an answer for somehow!

I have a php project that I know for sure works from testing on a locally hosted server, but when putting the files in google's cloud console then
gcloud app deploy
my website takes forever to load and it's only the index.php file which has partially loaded, a sign I've diagnosed as my other .php files not being present in the proper directory.

My files are as follows:
  • index.php
  • connection.php
  • userpage.php
  • transit.php
  • query.php
What am I doing wrong here? Am I simply formatting my app.yaml wrong, or should I be doing something else entirely?
app.yaml

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 30, 2018, 1:20:46 PM11/30/18
to Google App Engine
Hello Grant,

You may check for replies and solutions on your other post in Groups.