Which countries are blocked in Google App Engine?

Hector Montaner

Oct 6, 2017, 10:29:36 AM10/6/17
to Google App Engine
Google says that some services like G Suite will not work in some countries like Sudan.

My Endpoints seem to have difficulties being consumed from Sudan. Is Sudan blocked in Google App Engine?

Thanks!

Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 6, 2017, 11:54:19 AM10/6/17
to Google App Engine
I do believe that the geographic restrictions for G Suite detailed here also apply to the Google Cloud Platform.

dawawi dev

Jan 16, 2020, 9:54:14 AM1/16/20
to Google App Engine
Is it still an issue that the App Engine is restricted in Sudan? What about Compute Engine and Kubernetes?

Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 16, 2020, 4:44:14 PM1/16/20
to Google App Engine
Hello,

This is still an issue in Sudan for the products you mentioned.