Can't Connect AppEngine project to Could SQL in Eclipse Plugin

Montassar Dridi

Sep 20, 2016, 10:50:42 PM9/20/16
to Google App Engine
Can anyone help me ? I don't know what I'm missing ?
Capture.PNG
cloudSQL1.jpeg
cloudSQL2.jpeg

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 22, 2016, 7:46:25 PM9/22/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Montassar,

It appears there is more than one problem here. The first image, Capture.PNG, shows that you don't have the jdbc driver for mysql in the classpath when you tried to run whatever you tried to run. In cloudSQL1.jpeg and cloudSQL2.jpeg, you appear to get an error when attempting to connect to an instance. Is it a production instance? Or is it a local running copy of a MySQL process? If it's a production instance, did you add the IP address of your development machine to the allowed IP addresses for the instance?

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support