A lot of instability in Google App Engine Standard today

61 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

PK

ungelesen,
31.10.2017, 16:38:2731.10.17
an Google Cloud Insiders, Google App Engine
Many requests fail, usually Ajax calls but I just got one in the UI. I am in US Central/python runtime anybody else experiencing instability?

Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

Rahul Ravindran

ungelesen,
31.10.2017, 16:49:5331.10.17
an PK, Google Cloud Insiders, Google App Engine
Hello,
  What is your app-id where you are seeing this?
Thanks,
~Rahul.

PK

ungelesen,
31.10.2017, 18:10:5431.10.17
an Rahul Ravindran, Google Cloud Insiders, Google App Engine
Many thanks to Rahul who jumped in and addressed the issue for my affected project.

It turns out, this was another manifestation of this issue that needs to be addressed. (Basically, Google rolled out a new runtime to a percentage of the running instances, there was a problem with the new runtime so requests to the canary instances fail and I had to realize it and inquire, and then Google puts all the project's instances back to the old runtime until they address the issue and try again)….

Please star the issue before it happens to you, it is rare but when it happens is not fun...

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

ungelesen,
31.10.2017, 18:32:5631.10.17
an Google App Engine