Cannot debug app on Google Cloud App Engine

Bilal Haidar

Mar 18, 2021, 9:46:29 AM3/18/21
to Google App Engine

Hello everyone,
I have a PHP Laravel app deployed on Google Cloud App Engine.

Previously, I was able to debug the app online and see all the app files. Now I can't. Instead, I get this thing.

In the cloud_build.yaml, I specify the following:
- name: 'gcr.io/cloud-builders/gcloud'
args: ['beta', 'app', 'deploy', '--version', 'v1']

Screenshot 2021-03-18 at 12.41.08 AM.png

Shawn Wu

Mar 19, 2021, 3:43:04 PM3/19/21
to Google App Engine

the args seems missing the yaml settings. Can you double confirm the yaml files ?

Bilal Haidar

Mar 19, 2021, 4:44:14 PM3/19/21
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I’ve just shown the last two lines of the cloud_build file. I have the rest of settings there.

Even it was working before. Not sure why it’s disabled now :(

Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 23, 2021, 3:20:25 PM3/23/21
to Google App Engine
In this case, you might want to try the solution provided in this Serverfault thread.