Compute Engine fail at launch (Activate for billing) :((((((

Mohammed Yassin

Aug 8, 2017, 9:02:29 AM8/8/17
to Google App Engine
in the title u know what is my problem :((

fail to launch when i try to join in Compute Engine

Operation does not satisfy the following requirements: billing-enabled {Billing must be enabled for activation of service '' in project 'maximal-yew-176207' to proceed., https://console.developers.google.com/project/maximal-yew-176207/settings} com.google.api.management.server.common.exceptions.ServiceManagementNonRetriableStorageException: Operation does not satisfy the following requirements: billing-enabled {Billing must be enabled for activation of service '' in project 'maximal-yew-176207' to proceed., https://console.developers.google.com/project/maximal-yew-176207/settings}

my Bank information is real , everything is real :|

Navi Aujla (Google Cloud Support)

Aug 8, 2017, 12:12:01 PM8/8/17
to Google App Engine
Hello Mohammed,

Thanks for posting.

I would recommend you to open a case with Google Cloud Platform Billing Support team to get assistance on this. You can contact Billing support using the link [1].

[1] https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing