App Engine down? Multiple App Engine Apps throw HTTP 500

Andrin von Rechenberg

Apr 28, 2022, 10:57:46 AM4/28/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

We have multiple independent AppEngine apps that are not responsive anymore.

The logs show:
The request failed because the instance could not start successfully

We didn't do any releases.

An example of a failing app is https://airconsole.appspot.com/ (www.airconsole.com)

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Cheers,
-Andrin

--

 Andrin von Rechenberg - CEO
 Löwenstrasse 65, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland (map)

Andrin von Rechenberg

Apr 28, 2022, 10:57:55 AM4/28/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
FYI: It's happening for Python 2.7 apps in the standard environment.

Thomas Tiercelin

Apr 28, 2022, 11:04:53 AM4/28/22
to Google App Engine
same here, allocab-prod application totally out of control

Alexandre Brosse

Apr 28, 2022, 11:06:00 AM4/28/22
to Google App Engine
Same issue here. Also have the following error in some case : The warmup request failed. Please check your warmup handler implementation and make sure it's working correctly.

Andrin von Rechenberg

Apr 28, 2022, 11:15:34 AM4/28/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I've filed an issue here:

Please star and comment.

Andrin von Rechenberg

Apr 28, 2022, 11:15:50 AM4/28/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Service is slowly recovering again for our apps.
Message has been deleted