Clipping an image to work with MODIS

Suzan Aranda

Oct 11, 2018, 8:52:51 AM10/11/18
to Google App Engine
Hello everybody: I am new to Google Engine and I ma trying to get data from MODIS. I am having problems to get the data just for an specific city. It seems that for MODIS the Polygon command is not working. Does anyone have a tutorial who can send me or give me a hint? Thank you.

Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 11, 2018, 1:51:35 PM10/11/18
to Google App Engine

Hi Suzan,

You have posted your message in the wrong group. This group mainly handles questions related to Google Cloud App Engine. You’d have to post your question in a group related to Google Earth Engine. Meanwhile, you can refer the Google Earth Engine site which offers great information on Google Earth Engine. It also has a page on how to get help.

You can also join the following group which offers tutorial on Google Earth Engine: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/geohackweek-google-earth-engine-tutorial