Hey Guys just upgrade from Endpoint V1 to V2 and works

Guy Dviri

Mar 11, 2018, 3:55:00 AM3/11/18
to Google App Engine
I read all a lots of users guides but something dones't work , I'm wasted 1 month on that issue , is there's any one that can teamview my problem?
( it's was a solid on V1 ).

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 11, 2018, 7:05:57 PM3/11/18
to Google App Engine
If you are still under the Free Trial you should be eligible for Free Trial Technical Support. If not, your best option is to clearly explain where in the migration  you are stuck at and what exact errors you are seeing, and post all of these details in Stack Overflow using the supported Cloud tags. A Community Support agent should then have enough information to help you there.

- Note that Google Groups is for general product discussions and is not for technical support.