What is the use of ENDPOINTS_SERVICE_NAME

Bhargav mehta

Sep 22, 2016, 9:11:34 AM9/22/16
to Google App Engine
I am doing multi module app with google cloud endpoints so I want to know what should be the value of this environment variable in other module.

Currently i am using main project id as the environment in app-engine-web.XML so should i change it to {module Name}-dot-{app Id}. app spot.com or its OK with {app Id}. app spot.com.

If anyone can tell me the use of this environment variable then it would be very nice.

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 23, 2016, 2:12:29 PM9/23/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Bhargav,

I'm not sure what you meany by environment variable here. Could you maybe show which files or which code this variable appears in?

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support