OverQuotaException without being over quota

Sven Reinck

Dec 1, 2016, 2:35:56 PM12/1/16
to Google App Engine
Hi...

my app fluxparticle-de is getting this exception

com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$OverQuotaException: The API call mail.Send() required more quota than is available

after sending 11 Mails... I enabled billing so I should be able to send 100 Mails. What's wrong?

Josh Moore

Dec 1, 2016, 2:44:16 PM12/1/16
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
If you have an App Engine daily budget of $0, you are limited to the free quota.  That is the most likely (and most common) cause once billing is enabled.

Josh Moore | Cloud Solutions Engineer | josh...@google.com |