VPN Google APP Engine

THOR EL PODEROSO TECHNICAL ESP

Apr 9, 2018, 3:05:34 PM4/9/18
to Google App Engine

I have a VPN with my company through Google Compute Engine. Is it possible to use that VPN with Google APP Engine? How can my app connect with the company servers?

Thanks!

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 9, 2018, 5:17:56 PM4/9/18
to Google App Engine
Yes you can. App Engine Flexible Environment is based on Google Compute Engine and consequently can connect to your remote network through Cloud VPNs. If the GAE Flex application is deployed on the same VPC network, the same Cloud VPN tunnel can be used for the application. As described in this article, you can specify network settings in your app.yaml configuration file of your GAE Flexible application.