Is Task Queue is Dead right now? No tasks are executing.

Will Reiher

Mar 24, 2021, 7:55:08 PM3/24/21
to Google App Engine
All my tasks are queued up but nothing is moving. I thought it was an issue with Deferred but it seems to be all my tasks. Python 2.7.

Stuart Mitchell

Mar 24, 2021, 8:11:00 PM3/24/21
to Google App Engine
I seem to be seeing issues with deferred as well, seems only to be with one project though as my other one is fine

Stu

Will Reiher

Mar 24, 2021, 8:12:17 PM3/24/21
to Google App Engine
Google just updated their status. Looks like us-central1 is down. It's been that way since 1:50 PST from the looks of my queues.

Will Reiher

Mar 24, 2021, 8:31:52 PM3/24/21
to Google App Engine
Final update from my POV. Tasks are back and running. Thanks Googlers!

Simon Hutton

Mar 25, 2021, 7:44:32 AM3/25/21
to Google App Engine
Yes, there is an issue.