ERROR IN my app.yaml?

Richard Bernstein

May 20, 2018, 6:44:13 AM5/20/18
to Google App Engine

I got the dev_appserver.py to run. But when I type in localhost in the browser I get "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".

runtime: php55
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /
  script: Configure.php

- url: /index\.html
  script: Configure.php

- url: /Subit_backend\.html
  script: Subit_backend.php

- url: /stylesheets
  static_dir: stylesheets

- url: /(.*\.(gif|png|jpg))$
  static_files: static/\1
  upload: static/.*\.(gif|png|jpg)$

- url: /admin/.*
  script: admin.php
  login: admin

- url: /.*
  script: not_found.php

# Serve php scripts.
- url: /(.+\.php)$
  script: \1

HERE IS THE START.CMD

dev_appserver.py c:\xampp\htdocs\sub_crud\application\controllers --log_level=debug
gcloud beta emulators datastore start

Richard Bernstein

May 20, 2018, 8:11:24 AM5/20/18
to Google App Engine
well, I was trying to open localhost:8080 when I should have been using localhost:8000. So now it is opening to this page. Where is my app though?
Capture.JPG

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

May 20, 2018, 1:20:33 PM5/20/18
to Google App Engine
When you run 'dev_appserver.py', the local development server will now run and listen for requests on port 8080. Port 8000 is your admin server as per your attached image.

INFO     2018-05-20 17:12:53,171 dispatcher.py:255] Starting module "default" running at: http://localhost:8080
INFO     2018-05-20 17:12:53,187 admin_server.py:152] Starting admin server at: http://localhost:8000