Appengine Dashboard broken?

Linus Larsen

Oct 7, 2020, 5:02:47 PM10/7/20
to Google App Engine
In cloud console, Appengine Dasboard for a few days it says:

Current load

This app has not received any requests in the last 24 hours.

This is obviously wrong since I have loads of requests in the logs and I get billed for them as well.

This used to show the top 10 or 20 requested urls, is it broken?

The Dashboard in Home works as expected.

troberti

Oct 8, 2020, 4:19:05 AM10/8/20
to Google App Engine
We have the same issue, for all our Appengine projects.

Linus Larsen

Oct 8, 2020, 1:08:56 PM10/8/20
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Works again for me now.........magic.

Vitaly Bogomolov

Oct 8, 2020, 3:40:44 PM10/8/20
to Google App Engine
Same issue.

Also:

Client Errors
This app has not received any client errors in the last 24 hours.

четверг, 8 октября 2020 г. в 21:08:56 UTC+4, linus....@epspot.com:

yananc

Oct 10, 2020, 2:54:28 PM10/10/20
to Google App Engine

Hello,

We have received reports of the similar issue recently. The issue seemed to be transient and disappeared after a while. Does the issue still persist in your case? If so, would you please provide more information so we could look into it? Thank you.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

barrado

Oct 12, 2020, 11:15:37 AM10/12/20
to Google App Engine
Hello,

Please do not share your project IDs here as it is considered Personally Identifiable Information (PII).

I have forwarded this issue to the App Engine product team and they are investigating it. You can check for further updates in this Public Issue tracker thread.

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 4:45:43 PM UTC+2 goo...@ryanb.org wrote:
Same here. The Current load, Application Errors, Server Errors, and Client Errors sections of the dashboard have been empty in pretty much all of my projects for a week or so now. Example project ids: brid-gy, bridgy-federated, granary-demo, oauth-dropins.

On Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 1:38:08 PM UTC-7 vit....@gmail.com wrote:
Hi.

project: telegram-email

1.PNG

суббота, 10 октября 2020 г. в 22:54:28 UTC+4, yananc: