about Import PIL error

AI AIQ

Aug 13, 2019, 12:43:57 PM8/13/19
to Google App Engine

Hi I have a error using gcloud app deploy command

I got a error message like as below:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PIL'

However, it works fine when I doing this python shell
>> import PIL
>> from PIL import Image
>> Image

What is the problem? Can you check about this one?

Cristian (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 13, 2019, 1:15:36 PM8/13/19
to Google App Engine

You need to review this documentation that describes how to defined third party libraries in your Google App Engine Python runtime. If the issue continues, please post in Stackoverflow where they will be able to address this coding issue as GoogleGroups is intended for discussion on products and not intended for coding troubleshooting.