Google App Engine Flexible get access to a folder dynamically created by a package?

Sudhanshu Gaur

Apr 9, 2018, 9:11:46 AM4/9/18
to Google App Engine
I am doing Profiling on my NodeJs app, I am using Google App Engine Flexible and for it, I am using npm 0x, but the thing is as this package is making the flamegraph inside my NodeJs root directory folder, now how can I retrieve this folder(I mean get access to this folder). I have SSH to my App Engine Flexible instance but there were two folders vm-runtime-appvmagent but there my NodeJs Source code root directory is not there.

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

Apr 9, 2018, 6:46:39 PM4/9/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Developers can use Stackdriver Debugger to view their app's source code including the local variables/call stack using debug snapshot. Please note, however, that Stackdriver Debugger GAE Flex on Node.js is on Beta release at this time. Let me know if this mitigates your issue.