Google Cloud Platform

AniMu

Aug 7, 2017, 9:04:21 AM8/7/17
to Google App Engine
Hello i just want to ask I've just registered and start a free trial in google cloud platform, i try to create a shadowsocks server.
is there  a network bandwidth limit? or is it unlimited until my trial expires

Shivam(Google Cloud Support)

Aug 7, 2017, 5:46:06 PM8/7/17
to Google App Engine
If you are inquiring about egress throughput caps, there are no special limits for a free trial project as opposed to a project with billing enabled. It depends on the machine type, for example, a virtual machine instance with 4 vCPUs has an intra-zone network throughput cap of 2 Gbps * 4 = 8 Gbps.

AniMu

Aug 7, 2017, 10:33:40 PM8/7/17
to Google App Engine
Thanks for the reply! ^_^ so it doesn't have a data allocation or whatnot..

global networld

Aug 12, 2017, 12:02:41 PM8/12/17
to Google App Engine