sendgrid not working with google app engine

50 просмотров

Brandon Zukowski

не прочитано,
13 февр. 2020 г., 15:15:1513.02.2020
– Google App Engine
Hi there I followed the integration steps to send out emails using sendgrid with App engine, I was wondering if you have to specify anything within your app.yaml environment, because when i try to send a JSON response to the sendgrid servers, it never makes it there since no response is returned, and I followed the integration exactly, my application is in PHP

Olu

не прочитано,
14 февр. 2020 г., 09:05:5414.02.2020
– Google App Engine
As explained in this SendGrid documentation[1] there are ways to send email through SendGrid. I assume you are using the Web API, which requires authentication for each API call[2]. As explained in this documentation[3], these third party services use API keys to authenticate your app and you have to add the key to the environment variables section in your app's App.yaml file. This is a GitHub link[4] showing a Sample App.yaml file for an Application in App Engine Flex environment using SendGrid.

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений