Google Big Query data transfer utility to transfer data from App Engine to BigQuery, when service is executed job is getting successful but data is not getting transferred though status is successful. Is there anything which I am missing?

Abhinav Bihade

Aug 12, 2019, 2:22:09 PM8/12/19
to Google App Engine

When I am Google Big Query data transfer utility to transfer data from App Engine (NoSQl) to Bigquery , I am facing challenge when service is executed job is getting successful but data is not getting transferred to Big Query though status is successful. This looks simple, but may be I am missing something. Is there anything which I am missing? are the any Big Query settings which I am missing? Pls. guide me as I am badly stuck in this & project is delayed by more than two weeks already.

Also followed below link which is provided by Google https://cloud.google.com/big query/docs/cloud-storage-transfer

Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 13, 2019, 4:52:00 PM8/13/19
to Google App Engine

Hi Abhinav,

This discussion group is oriented more towards general opinions, trends, and issues of general nature touching App engine. For technical implementation such as using the Cloud Storage transfer beta service, you may be better served in dedicated forums such as Stack Overflow, where experienced programmers are within reach and ready to help.