How to add two NIC to a single Cloud instance

kartik iyer

Dec 1, 2016, 9:03:58 AM12/1/16
to Google App Engine
Hi,

Is it possible to add two NIC card to a single Cloud Instance with Red hat Enterprise Linux 7 ?
what will be the procedure for the same?

thanks

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

Dec 1, 2016, 11:49:06 AM12/1/16
to Google App Engine
Hi kartik,

Welcome to the App Engine Google group.  Unless I'm mistaken, I believe your question may be better suited to the Compute Engine group.  As such, I would strongly advise that you post there for some likely more helpful or targeted advice.  We also monitor that forum.

In the meantime, I would also suggest familiarizing yourself with Configuring an Instance's IP Addresses.  This should have the information you need to configure a given instance's internal and external IPs outside of what is required from RHEL.  Hope this helps!

When posting on the Compute Engine discussion forum, please share a link to your post here so others finding this post can follow through.

Nicholas