Appengine routing rules not working ...

已查看 42 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Aaron Alpar

未读,
2016年9月14日 21:26:262016/9/14
收件人 Google App Engine
We have an Appengine application that has long used the version routing described in the "Routing via URL" section of https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/go/how-requests-are-routed.

We have two version of our application, "live" and "master".  "live" is our production application, while "master" is used for testing.

We have a custom domain, "taviti.com" assigned.

Normally we use "https://live.taviti.com" to access our live site and "https://master.taviti.com" to access our testing site.  Using this convention takes advantage of the default version routing described in the "how-requests-are-routed" page to route traffic to our production or test versions.

The problem is that "https://master.taviti.com" is routing to our live site.  This condition persists despite:

- We don't have any rules in our "dispatch.yaml" file that conflict with the default routing described in the "how-requests-are-routed" document.

- We do have Custom Domains, but the "master" versions, for test, all appear to point at "master.taviti.com".

- Curiously the Google Cloud Console, "Appengine", "Versions" tab shows live receiving "100%" of the traffic, although we don't use traffic splitting.

We can access our test site through the "appspot.com" although its not completely functional.

My questions:

Have there been any recent changes to how requests are routed?

How can I discover is traffic splitting is turned on, and how do I turn it off?

What else can cause all the traffic to all custom domain names to be routed to one version of our Appengine application?

- Aaron

Paul Canning

未读,
2016年9月15日 06:24:562016/9/15
收件人 Google App Engine
Some of the app engine console was updated.

Instead of setting a "default" version, it now uses traffic splitting. So your live version is the default, as it gets 100% of the traffic.

I also believe you cannot dispatch to specific module versions. Dispatch.yaml only allows routing to a module (the version is then determined by the traffic splitting)

NB - if you had two separate modules, you would need to use a dispatch.yaml to assign the custom domains, it is not done automatically.

Aaron Alpar

未读,
2016年9月15日 15:08:272016/9/15
收件人 Google App Engine