I want to upload my code,but meet a problem.........

夏子龙

Feb 2, 2018, 9:02:07 AM2/2/18
to Google App Engine
I downloaded the sdk 2.7.14 on the website and installed it directly.I wanted to deploy my code  via google app engine launcher but failed,so i tried the code about "hello world".Unfortunately,the same error occurred.
app.yaml

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 2, 2018, 2:43:32 PM2/2/18
to Google App Engine
It is recommended to use the new Gcloud SDK to deploy your App Engine applications as per the documentations. Just ensure that your app.yaml configuration file is using the latest syntax.

- Note that Google Groups is for general product discussions and is not for technical support. For further technical support it is recommended to post your detailed questions to Stack Overflow using the supported Cloud tags.