Need a bit Help

Eric Johnson

Nov 23, 2015, 7:52:49 AM11/23/15
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi fellas !

I am building a google reverse image search application in android, the google api does not have the proper documentation for it or may be I am doing something wrong

if anyone else made this kind of app in android please suggest and help me out..

thanks

Jeremy Geerdes

Nov 23, 2015, 11:23:15 AM11/23/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, so I'm going to assume that your seeking the ability to submit an image to Google and search for results based on that image, similar to the "Search by image" functionality offered at images.google.com . If that's the case, then you're going to be out of luck. To my knowledge, Google offers no public service for this functionality.

jg

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/b1416bd8-3a5b-4c88-8bc7-85cce80f48a9%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!