[HELP] Install golang.org/x/tools/present successful but cannot find the binary

Gede Pentium

May 27, 2020, 1:08:15 PM5/27/20
to golang-nuts
I've tried to install the golang.org/x/tools/present, but still cannot find the present binary in $GOPATH/bin

Command: go get -u -v golang.org/x/tools/present

There is no error in the installation, even after adding -v flag there is no error

go version go1.14.3 darwin/amd64

My ./bashrc

export GOPATH=$HOME/go
export GOROOT=/usr/local/go
export PATH=$PATH:$GOPATH/bin
export PATH=$PATH:$GOROOT/bin

Sebastien Binet

May 27, 2020, 1:16:00 PM5/27/20
to Gede Pentium, golang-nuts
hi,

you should install the command :) (which will in turn compile and install the package under the cover).

hth,
-s