Go Present slide syntax supported by talks.godoc.org

Tong Sun

Jul 22, 2020, 6:34:05 PM7/22/20
to golang-nuts
Hi,

I want to use the new Markdown Syntax instead of the old Legacy Present Syntax when writing my new Go Present slides.

However I found that the new Markdown Syntax is not supported by talks.godoc.org yet, right?

E.g., for the new Markdown Syntax Go Present slide at

Internal server error.

Any recent plan to upgrade? Thx.

Sebastien Binet

Jul 23, 2020, 3:26:16 AM7/23/20
to Tong Sun, golang-nuts
hi,

I don't know what are the plans for this feature, but here is an issue that tracks its status:

hth,
-s