Code for Phi = arctan(y/x) + psi, psi = 0 or pi

SATEESH KANDUKURI

Sep 13, 2019, 8:40:40 AM9/13/19
to golang-nuts
Can anyone help me to write the code for Phi = arctan(y/x) + psi, psi = 0 or pi and (x, y) are the spatial coordinates in the film plane with the origin at the center of a circular disk of radius 50nm.

Michael Jones

Sep 13, 2019, 2:54:52 PM9/13/19
to SATEESH KANDUKURI, golang-nuts

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 5:40 AM SATEESH KANDUKURI <p201...@hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in> wrote:
Can anyone help me to write the code for Phi = arctan(y/x) + psi, psi = 0 or pi and (x, y) are the spatial coordinates in the film plane with the origin at the center of a circular disk of radius 50nm.

Michael T. Jones
michae...@gmail.com