VSCode

Andreqx

Aug 27, 2019, 8:40:33 AM8/27/19
to golang-nuts
I am trying to install VSCode to run with Go. I Need to modify the /.bashrc file. Could somebody pleas let me know what statements to add, as every thing to date hasn't worked.
Thank you

Michal Strba

Aug 27, 2019, 12:10:07 PM8/27/19
to Andreqx, golang-nuts
Why do you need to modify the .bashrc file? All I did was to install the Go extension and everything else proceeded either automatically or through a few dialog boxes.

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 at 14:40 Andreqx <makki...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to install VSCode to run with Go. I Need to modify the /.bashrc file. Could somebody pleas let me know what statements to add, as every thing to date hasn't worked.
Thank you

Kerem Gocen

Aug 27, 2019, 6:36:15 PM8/27/19
to golang-nuts
Installing vscode-go extension should setup everything automatically for you, setting up gopath etc should be automatic now.

go je

Aug 28, 2019, 8:19:35 AM8/28/19
to golang-nuts
I have this because installing and reinstall messes my git bash

export GOPATH=/c/Users/Goko/go;
export PATH=$PATH:$GOPATH/bin;