Web access to golang-dev is down

124 wyświetlenia

Liam Breck

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 01:32:487.05.2019
do golang-nuts, golang-dev
But golang-nuts is still working...

peterGo

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 07:05:057.05.2019
do golang-nuts
Liam,

"Web access to golang-dev is down" is too vague. Please be more precise. For example, my recent experience:

For the past few days, browsing to golang-dev without logging on, I get an error:

An error (#401) occurred while communicating with the server.
Reload

This occurs from multiple locations using multiple brosers.

To access golang-dev, I have to logon.

Peter

Ian Lance Taylor

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 09:45:477.05.2019
do peterGo, golang-nuts
I don't know what is happening. All the permissions for golang-dev
look right to me. I don't have any problem accessing golang-dev on
the web via a couple of different web browsers that are not logged
into any account.

Is anybody having any trouble with any other Google Group?

Ian

JuciÊ Andrade

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 10:22:397.05.2019
do golang-nuts
Me too. I can't access golang-dev.

Ian Lance Taylor

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 10:33:187.05.2019
do JuciÊ Andrade, golang-nuts
On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 7:22 AM JuciÊ Andrade <oju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Me too. I can't access golang-dev.
> "An error (#401) occurred while communicating with the server."

OK, if people are comfortable with it, it would help to know browser
version and IP address and whether you can access other groups such as
golang-nuts. Also whether it helps to refresh the page. I can't see
any external or Google-internal bug reports reporting similar
problems. Thanks.

Ian

howar...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 10:54:027.05.2019
do golang-nuts
I get the error online as well, using groups.google.com/forum/#!golang-dev

Refreshing the page has no effect. Incognito mode, not logged in, gives the same error.

Google Chrome 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) (cohort: Stable)

IP is in the 104.182.104.255 block.

Firefox Version 67.0b12 Build ID 20190418160535 - gives same error.
Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 - same error

All show the grey box in the bottom right saying, "An error (#401) occurred  while communicating with the server.
Reload"

Howard

howar...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 10:57:257.05.2019
do golang-nuts
Sorry, forgot to include: Yes, I can access golang-nuts, no errors. Golang-announce works fine, neovim gives the error. Clojure works fine.

Howard

Marcin Romaszewicz

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 11:01:277.05.2019
do howar...@gmail.com, golang-nuts
The same for me. golang-dev is not accessible to me, nor does it show up in a group search, meaning it's not visible to me. I'm not a registered member of it, so it appears to no longer be a public group.

-- Marcin

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 7:57 AM <howar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, forgot to include: Yes, I can access golang-nuts, no errors. Golang-announce works fine, neovim gives the error. Clojure works fine.

Howard

JuciÊ Andrade

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 12:16:337.05.2019
do Marcin Romaszewicz, howar...@gmail.com, golang-nuts
My IP: 177.223.105.20
Tried both Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition
version 67.0b17 (64-bits)
No problem at all accessing golang-nuts.
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-nuts/b07035fe-d96d-4606-9f15-d9a8a0e16824%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-nuts/CA%2Bv29Lvbseum%3D0JrSoPKL0qgdBG%3D9MiBut4HrKFSHY%2B92RFfKw%40mail.gmail.com.

Ian Lance Taylor

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 13:39:507.05.2019
do Marcin Romaszewicz, golang-nuts
On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 8:01 AM Marcin Romaszewicz <mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The same for me. golang-dev is not accessible to me, nor does it show up in a group search, meaning it's not visible to me. I'm not a registered member of it, so it appears to no longer be a public group.

Thanks for all the info.

I've found that golang-nuts had checked

List this group in the directory
Listing a group in the directory will make it easier for people to
find your group. When listed in the directory your group's name, email
and description will be visible and searchable.

where golang-dev had not. I doubt this changed recently, but I
checked the box on golang-dev to make it the same as golang-nuts.
Does that help people who were seeing problems before?

Ian

thepud...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2019, 14:16:537.05.2019
do golang-nuts
Hi Ian,

I can now access golang-dev again via the web interface, whereas previously I could not.

(Hopefully that is not a coincidence).

Thanks for looking into this.

Regards,
thepudds