Go 1.13.5 and Go 1.12.14 are released

Alexander Rakoczy

Dec 4, 2019, 9:01:45 PM12/4/19
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hello gophers,

We have just released Go versions 1.13.5 and 1.12.14, minor point releases.

These releases include fixes to the go command, the runtime, the linker,
and the net/http package.

View the release notes for more information:
https://golang.org/doc/devel/release.html#go1.13.minor

You can download the binary and source distributions from the Go web site:
https://golang.org/dl/

To compile from source using a Git clone, update to the release with
"git checkout go1.13.5" and build as usual.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Cheers,
Carlos & Alex from the Go team

Brian Hatfield

Dec 9, 2019, 4:36:01 PM12/9/19
to Alexander Rakoczy, golang-nuts
Hi there,

This appears to still not be available in Homebrew: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/blob/master/Formula/go.rb

Is there a plan for releasing 1.13.5 to Homebrew?

Thanks!

helloPiers

Dec 10, 2019, 5:36:11 AM12/10/19
to golang-nuts
The pull request is not going too smoothly: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/47510

(I just looked at the repo - I'm not involved with homebrew at all, except as a user.)