Mongo Go Models (mgm) module and order by

已查看 58 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tong Sun

未读,
2023年11月22日 12:02:352023/11/22
收件人 golang-nuts
Any Mongo Go Models (mgm) user here?

Looks like that mgm can do aggregation but not "order by".
Is that so?

Can anyone do order by with mgm please?

PS.

Support requests are supposed to be post to mongo-go-models Google Group, however, that seems to be gone and searching Mongo Go Models (mgm) in Google Group landed me here into this mlist instead.

Brian Candler

未读,
2023年11月22日 12:45:242023/11/22
收件人 golang-nuts
https://github.com/Kamva/mgm/discussions perhaps?  (Open, but nothing posted since June 2022).

Tong Sun

未读,
2023年11月22日 14:53:002023/11/22
收件人 Brian Candler、golang-nuts
Well, actually, it is at https://github.com/Kamva/mgm/issues/90, and
my previous question (#89) was asked 3 weeks ago, but nobody has
answered it yet.

This mlist is my last resort, if nobody here can answer the question,
then basically nowhere else I can find the answer. It's not the end of
the world however, as I can go back to the Mongodb Go driver directly,
although it'll be imperfect.
回复全部
回复作者
转发