An infrastructure-as-code tool for Go

burak serdar

Nov 7, 2019, 11:30:04 AM11/7/19
to golang-nuts
Hello,

I'd like to announce a side-project I've been working on after some
frustration with existing infrastructure-as-code tools. It is written
in Go, and allows you to write infrastructure as code using Go. It can
be extended to use any language supporting gRPC. This is the
open-source version with Apache 2.0 License:

https://github.com/bserdar/watermelon

I've been using it successfully to standup kubernetes clusters, mail
servers, databases, etc. on Linode, AWS, and bare-metal servers. It
grew organically while I was setting up my infrastructure, so it needs
some cleanup and some more documentation. Reach out to me for
suggestions and/or questions.

Thanks.