[ANN] Golang Oriented to Aspects (goa) v0.0.1 is released!!!

Iván Corrales Solera

Nov 25, 2019, 4:46:57 PM11/25/19
to golang-nuts
Hey folks!

I am so happy yo announce the first release of Goa. Goa is a library that will drive you to the AOP (Aspect Oriented Paradigm) world!

Even though I still have to work hard on this library, I would appreciate some feedback for you guys!.

The full documentation can be found here

Thank you so much for your time! and I hope you enjoy it!

Dimas Prawira

Nov 25, 2019, 6:19:44 PM11/25/19
to Iván Corrales Solera, golang-nuts
Nice... #clap

BR

Robert Engels

Nov 25, 2019, 6:26:40 PM11/25/19
to Dimas Prawira, Iván Corrales Solera, golang-nuts
I think a “how it works” and “usages” in the documentation would be helpful. Great work.

Iván Corrales Solera

Iván Corrales Solera

Nov 26, 2019, 5:47:05 AM11/26/19
to golang-nuts
I hope you enjoy it!

Jan Mercl

Nov 26, 2019, 5:57:08 AM11/26/19
to Iván Corrales Solera, golang-nuts
On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 10:47 PM Iván Corrales Solera
<ivan.corra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Source ode https://github.com/wesovilabs/goa
> Full documentation http://wesovilabs.github.io/goa

Would you mind changing the name of the language to the proper form
everywhere in the above quoted links? Some people may chose to just
walk away otherwise.

Iván Corrales Solera

Nov 26, 2019, 8:39:49 AM11/26/19
to golang-nuts