[ANN] Go Server Pages

Scott Pakin

Oct 8, 2019, 1:16:09 PM10/8/19
to golang-nuts
I'm excited to announce the initial release of

Go Server Pages

Go Server Pages is an Apache module that lets you embed Go code within a Web page.  The Go code gets executed dynamically server-side.  Here's a quick example:

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
    <title>Test of Go Server Pages</title>
    <?go:top import "strings" ?>
  </head>

When a page like that is served over the network, the client sees the Go code replaced with its output:

If you're familiar with PHP, it's a lot like that but using Go as the programming language and with more thought given to security in the implementation.  Here's where to go for documentation and downloads:

Enjoy!

— Scott

Dimas Prawira

Oct 8, 2019, 1:35:25 PM10/8/19
to Scott Pakin, golang-nuts
Nice work...

Best regards

Space A.

Oct 9, 2019, 5:33:15 AM10/9/19
to golang-nuts
Interesting, but you know what, when I read that web server name is Apache* in 2019, I don't read any further.