Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

stephen.t....@gmail.com

não lida,
30 de set. de 2021, 08:15:4730/09/2021
para golang-nuts
Hello,

I've been using modules for a while now and I thought I understood them but it seems that I do not.

I have a project that is tagged at the latest version as v0.14

I have another project that uses the first project but I cannot get it to use the latest version. The latest version it will use is v0.12.1. This is the version that is reference on pkg.go.dev. So I have a inkling it's something to do with that but I don't know what that might be.

The command line for I'm using (in the second project) for updating go.mod

  got get -d <first_project>@latest

This updates go.mod to v0.12.1

Explicitly asking for v0.14

  go get -d <first_project>@v0.14

Gives me the error message "no matching versions for query "v0.14"

This seems very basic to me, so I'm sure that misunderstanding something fundamental.

Axel Wagner

não lida,
30 de set. de 2021, 09:26:4430/09/2021
para stephen.t....@gmail.com, golang-nuts
Do you have a link? Because from what you write, I can't see a problem either. So, without having a look ourselves it is going to be difficult answering your question.

Axel Wagner

não lida,
30 de set. de 2021, 10:11:2530/09/2021
para golang-nuts
For those reading along: The issue was that the tag was `v0.14`, but had to be `v0.14.0`. The go tool requires all three version numbers to recognize the verison.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem