[ANN] github.com/perillo/workon command

Manlio Perillo

Jan 15, 2020, 12:58:22 PM1/15/20
to golang-nuts
Hi.

I have several relatively small personal projects.  Every time I want to work on them I need to launch a new terminal emulator and then open all the source files with an editor.
Doing it N times starts to become annoying.

For this reason I wrote the workon command.
It will automatically start a terminal emulator at a Go specified project path and open all [1] the project files with an editor.

Feedback is welcomed.
Currently there are some issues, described in the README.md and main.go file.

[1] Use the equivalent of `go list ./...`

Thanks
Manlio Perillo

Robert Engels

Jan 15, 2020, 1:57:04 PM1/15/20
to Manlio Perillo, golang-nuts
You might find visual studio code appealing for your Go development.