go.pkg.dev: blitznote.com/src/semver doesn't show up

Mark Kubacki

Jun 26, 2020, 3:47:30 PM6/26/20
to golang-nuts
Hi,

I've noticed my package, blitznote.com/src/semver, doesn't show up in pkg.go.dev despite having been licensed under one of the blessed licenses, being some months old, and having been pulled several times using the default proxy.

Specifically, searching for “semver” won't produce it, even though after some pages search results are no longer original code (but forks, vendorings).

Going directly through https://pkg.go.dev/blitznote.com/src/semver/v3?tab=doc will work.

Where can I find the requirements for having it (and other modules of mine) included in search results?

Thanks, Mark

Carla Pfaff

Jun 26, 2020, 4:00:46 PM6/26/20
to golang-nuts
For me it is in the search results. Currently on page 5, fifth entry:
https://pkg.go.dev/search?page=5&q=semver