New goestools display software coming soon.

Carl Reinemann

Jun 17, 2022, 12:08:52 PM6/17/22
to goestools-users
I had the pleasure of testing a new way of displaying images and data created by goestools.  I really like it and it may be very useful for those wishing to find an easy way to view their received imagery.  It will run on PI, Linux distros, and Windows for those who keep their data and imagery on the PC.
Here are some screencaps from my testing on my system.
Many easy-to-use features like:
Local Weather and Radar
Local Weather.jpg
Full Disk with animations that are customizable:
Fulldisk.jpg
EMWIN that is very well organized:
EMWIN.jpg
Meso scale, again can be animated:
meso.jpg
Other EMWIN including alerts, space weather, outraged, satellite TLE's:
otheremwin.jpg

It also includes system monitoring, graphs that monitor the whole processing system. And more customizable scripts.

The author plans of the first public release this weekend, and I will post the link whenit goes 'public"

Carl- Usradioguy.com

Joe KD2NFC

Jun 20, 2022, 4:03:02 PM6/20/22
to goestoo...@googlegroups.com
This is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to use this.

On Jun 17, 2022, at 12:08 PM, Carl Reinemann <crein...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

<EMWIN.jpg><Local Weather.jpg><meso.jpg><Fulldisk.jpg><otheremwin.jpg>