Gocd create ressources without Admin permission

arvan malian

Feb 24, 2023, 10:55:43 AM2/24/23
to go-cd
Hi Everyone,
I'm Gocd administrator and I would like to give permissions to some peoples (outside my team) to create ressources like pipeline, materials,  package and conf repositories, etc without giving them Admin permission. the idea is to make them autonomous but without the Admin rights.
Is there a way to do it with Gocd?

Chad Wilson

Feb 24, 2023, 11:18:33 AM2/24/23
to go...@googlegroups.com
Maybe?

Can you look through the documentation at https://docs.gocd.org/current/configuration/managing_users.html and its sub-pages and ask more specific questions about what you're struggling with in the design?

-Chad