can we trigger goCD pipeline/stage by using direct url or using some script and how

s.saw...@gmail.com

May 30, 2021, 1:39:09 PM5/30/21
to go-cd
can we trigger goCD pipeline/stage by using direct url or using some script and how

MY requirement is to start the execution from AWS SNS

Marques Lee

May 30, 2021, 2:22:28 PM5/30/21
to go...@googlegroups.com
You can use the schedule pipeline API to kick off a pipeline:

You might need to switch the docs version to match the version of GoCD you are running.

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 10:39 AM s.saw...@gmail.com <s.saw...@gmail.com> wrote:
can we trigger goCD pipeline/stage by using direct url or using some script and how

MY requirement is to start the execution from AWS SNS

Marques Lee

May 30, 2021, 2:23:45 PM5/30/21
to go...@googlegroups.com
Also, there’s another API for running individual stages, in case that’s interesting as well:

Message has been deleted