Immutable objects and currentUnitOfWork

Annick

Jun 17, 2020, 5:48:12 AM6/17/20
to glorp-group
Hi,

I have a strange behaviour. I am trying to update an object with a simple attribute value, but I have several issues :
- the session has already a unit of work and I can't find out why, even if I do aSession commitUnitOfWork or rollbackUnitOfWork
- my object is immutable, and I don't know why

I have tried to do myobject isImmutable: false, but it does not help.

Annick

jtuchel

Jun 19, 2020, 3:35:53 AM6/19/20
to glorp-group
HI Annick,

I must admit I don't really understand your questions.

Re: immutable objects: I think this is a VidsualWorks specific thing, isn't it? In VAST,there is no implementor of isImmutable:. What is the effect that indicates the object is immutable? DO you get an exception when sending a setter message? Which one? What is the superclass of your persisted objects?

What's the problem with a session already having a unit of work? What exactly do you try to achieve?

I am not sure I will be able to help with any of your issues, but I'd like to try...

Joachim